Community Development Facilitator Jobs at Plan International
Plan International Announce the Community Development Facilitator Jobs In Zambia 2020, Its best Chance to Catch This Opportunity & Optimize Your Skills, If You are Intrested In this Job You May Apply Community Development Facilitator Jobs 2020 Available at Plan International.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian non-governmental organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. And its girls who are most affected. Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children.
We have been building powerful partnerships for children for 80 years, and are now active in more than 70 countries. Child protection is key in all that we do.
Working in Zambia since 1996, Plan International Zambia’s development and capacity building programmes focus primarily on Education, Health, Water and Sanitation, Economic Security and Youth Empowerment, including Child Protection and Participation. Plan International Zambia has programme areas (PAs) in; Central, Luapula, and Eastern Provinces including in Lusaka, where the Country Office is located.
Plan is seeking a suitable personnel to fill the positions of Community Development Facilitator for Luapula and Central Program Area;
Community Development Facilitator– Luapula (1) & Central (1) Program Areas
He/she is required to provide the link between Plan Zambia and the community in areas where Plan implements its activities. This is to ensure facilitation of all the development activities done within the community are helping and improving the lives of children and their families. Additionally, the incumbent must be able to live in the community as part of Plan’s Global Immersion Strategy. S/He will be reporting to the Programme Coordinator and is responsible for:
- Mobilizing communities and facilitating on Plan thematic areas to ensure the mandate of Plan is achieved.
- Facilitating project design, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation in the assigned area of operation.
- Facilitating effective participation of children, families, communities and stakeholders in programme activities.
- Building the capacity of community partners and volunteers to facilitate and manage Plan’s focus on child well-being.
- coordination of programme activities and networking with the communities
- Establishing good working relations with children, families, community leadership, and Community based Organizations (CBOs), government extension staff and other stakeholders at ward and village levels.
- Participating in stakeholder meetings and networks at ward and village levels.
- Facilitating volunteers to move communications from field office to Program area office and ensuring timely submission of all due communications.
- Identifying key risks within the area of operation and putting in appropriate control measures to manage them.
Candidates will need to demonstrate possession of:
- Diploma in Development Studies or related discipline.
- A Class 3 motor bike license.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role in an NGO environment
- Ability to organize own work and work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment, with knowledge of Language
- Cultural beliefs and values of community one is operating in.
- Must be a Team player
- Facilitation skills (Meetings, workshops & seminars)
- Proficient in Computer skills
- Building good relationships with various community groups
- Identifying the potential of community groups to deliver specific programs that promote the fulfillment of child rights
- Ability to ride a motor bike
To apply for this position kindly click on the link.
How to Apply
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Females are especially encouraged to apply.
All Applications should be addressed to;
The Country Human Resource Manager
Plan International Zambia
Private Bag 518X
Plot 87A Kabulonga road
If You Becoming the Minimum Ability Standard as Mentioned Above, You Should Apply Online for the Recently Announced Community Development Facilitator Jobs 2020 Available at Plan International.