SupaMoto has been announced the unemployed graduates to be a part of their 3-months Reseller Support Internship Programme 2021 / 2022 based in Lusaka. SupaMoto Jobs is available for Graduates, to learn, grow and develop their skills, knowledge and competencies in the relevant fields. Reseller Support Jobs and Vacancies may also available for you after having valuable experience in Reseller Support Training Program 2021 / 2022 in Lusaka. The full details about SupaMoto Careers / SupaMoto Vacancies is provided in the section below.
Reseller Support Internship Programme at SupaMoto 2021-22
- Company: SupaMoto
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
Emerging Cooking Solutions (Zambia) Limited, trading as “SupaMoto”, is a Zambian/Swedish joint venture, introducing clean burning modern cook-stoves, renewable cooking fuel pellets made from waste biomass and solar home systems. Our locally produced pellets are cheaper than charcoal and the cooking solution performs similar to a gas stove. Our solar home systems have a built in Pay as You Go (PAYGO)-mechanism and all payments for our products are made through Mobile Money. The positive environmental, socio-economic, and macro-level impact of our solutions is immense. We truly have a solution for the dilemma of rapid deforestation and disproportionately high cooking fuel costs for low-income people.
Job Title: Reseller Support Internship
Duration: 3 Months
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Support reseller development
- Receive and verify payments
- Raise requisitions
- Generate reseller reports
- Facilitate the creation of resellers
- Interact with Resellers
- Follow up to ensure deliveries are made to resellers
- Make sales projections
- Understanding of the Reseller process
- Generate distribution reports
- Audit sales and follow-ups.
Qualifications and Skills
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- Good with Excel and Google Sheets.
- Understanding of the Reseller process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and one that can learn fast.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Helping determine promotions and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Visiting resellers and potential resellers to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining Reseller records.
- Answering Reseller questions about products, prices, and availability to stock.
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 0000 USD 0000 Month
- Address Lusaka, Zambia