Are you a resident of Lusaka and looking for a jo\ as a Security Gaurd? Eurozambezi Investment Limited invites unemployed candidates to apply for Security Gaurd Jobs 2022.
Security Guard at Eurozambezi Investment Limited
- Company: Eurozambezi Investment Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Closing Date: 10th November 2021
EuroZambezi Investment Limited is strategically located at Mtendere Road/Alick Nkata Road Junction, Lusaka. EuroZambezi Investment (EZI) Limited provides auto fitment service, tour operations, passenger service, management consultancy and secretarial services from its new purpose – built auto fitment service centre and tour office.
The Company seeks to employ suitably qualified Security Officer who is physically fit, energetic and willing to work for a quality focused service company. The Company invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals who are innovative and performance-driven to fill the position of security guard.
The security guard will be required to secure the premises, staff, contractors and customers by patrolling the property; monitoring any surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and manning access points to the EuroZambezi Investment Limited Auto Fitment Centre, Tour Office. To ensure security of vehicles and installations such as the water supply pump and tank.
Mandatory requirement: No criminal record and police clearance report (finger prints) is required for this post.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Randomly and regularly patrol the building and perimeter wall fence to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates.
- Answer alarms or floodlights and investigate any disturbances.
- Authorise entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Complete hand over and sign off in the log book at the beginning and end of the shift. Be able to write reports of any incidences, near misses and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorised persons, or unusual occurrences.
- To report to the manager or director in person or by phone and call the police for any presence of unauthorised persons or suspicious individuals, or in case of fire call the fire service.
- Circulate among visitors, customers, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Answer telephone calls, take messages and provide information during non-business hours or at night.
- Warn persons violating rules, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
- Where permitted be able to escort individuals to specified locations and to provide personal protection.
- Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.
- Check-in ALL in-coming vehicles and out- going vehicles.
- Enforce safety and adhere to the company policies, procedures and standard rules.
- Use any personal protective equipment and always maintain hygiene.
- The security guard room must be kept clean and hygienic at all times.
- Grade 12 full school certificate or equivalent.
- Latest Police Report (finger prints) from CID
- Security training certificate or evidence of previous police or military training will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate will be an added advantage.
- Quality and safety oriented
- Reliable, dependable, initiative, sober character and physically fit.
- Must have at least 3 years traceable work experience in a very busy environment
- Able to read, speak and write in English
- Willing to learn new things and adapt easily
- Able to respect, obey and follow Company orders and instructions
- Adherence to Company Policy
- Able to go an extra mile
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be mature, pleasant, courteous, cooperative and an enthusiastic team player who displays good human relations’ skills.
- Must be flexible in working hours nights, daytime and evenings.
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 0000 USD 0000 Month
- Address Lusaka, Zambia