Do you have a passion for Software Development? Digital Prophets Limited is looking for talented and passionate individuals to join Software Developer Jobs / Careers 2022 available at Lusaka, Zambia.
Software Developer at Digital Prophets Limited
- Company: Digital Prophets Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Technical Screening: In-depth technical skill review, demonstrated end-to-end involvement in delivery, problem solving skills, analytical thinking, creativity, and shortlist exceptionally result oriented talents.
- Language & Personality Traits: Conduct approved English language and Cultural fitting. These tests ensure that candidates are able to read, write, and speak English extremely well. Also, the test includes personality traits – how you fit in well with the team and our overall team spirit culture, and communication skills — one-on-one interview.
- Mock test cases or projects: 2 sessions of 60 minutes of live / mock coding project is mandatory for candidates to qualify. At this screening process, candidates need to demonstrate their in-depth technical competence, professionalism, and integrity and or the zeal to expand and give in the best with what you know so far.
- On a bright day you will be writing software and feature requests
- On various calls and meetings to understand and align requirements and priorities
- On a dark day means things are breaking and failing – means you will be a terminal admin patching and fixing the solutions you work on so that everything remains normal. What could possibly go wrong here :-)? Well, demo server storage space might run out because we have so many demo services running there, production instances might be running low on resources and users are running heavy jobs on the solution – you might need to bump memory resources so that the application remains healthy. You Don’t need to worry, all these processes are well documented and you got a team that has your back every step of the way.
- Morning standup meetings
- Ensuring our automated pipelines (CI/CD) are running and picking up every additional resource you implement
Must Have skill Requirements
- NextJS (ReactJS)
- Django Rest Framework
- Git & GitHub
Non-Must Have Skill Requirements (Nice to have knowhow of)
- Bash shell scripting
- Database data design
- Experienced with Linux environments – preferably Ubuntu or Archlinux
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology, Test-Driven Development and software design patterns
Office Perks and Goodies
- You will be offered a developer grade brand new laptop
- Hang out on a free lunch and beers twice a week with colleagues
- Free coffee and coffee breaks in office
- Personalized monitor, keyboard and dev tech compartment desk
- Fancy relaxation and massaging seats as you chat with colleagues during that little break
- Design boards for sprints and requirement designs brainstorming and session idea sharings
- Play with various and trending technologies that we use around our ecosystem
- 20 hours per week / 40 hours per week work options available and can be remote position that can be done from anywhere in the world.
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Lusaka, Zambia