Do you have a passion for Hosting? Livingstone Adventure is offering talented and hard-working individuals to join Lapa Host Jobs Opportunity 2021 / 2022 available at Livingstone, Southern, Zambia. Livingstone Adventure Careers / Livingstone Adventure Vacancies will increase your Hosting Skills, and boost your level of experience, So you should not miss the Lapa Host Vacancies 2021 / 2022. The interested applicants should read the full details of Livingstone Adventure Jobs as well as Deadline for the Submission is provided in the section below.
Lapa Host Opportunity at Livingstone Adventure Zambia
- Company: Livingstone Adventure
- Location: Zambia
- State: Livingstone
- To coordinate the activities and facilitate a smooth flow of the clients from the time of arrival to the drop off time.
- Work hand in hand with reservations in regards to bookings of the day.
- Pay attention to client’s needs and demands, answer all client’s queries, facilitate their movements and give them a brief history of activities while doing an upselling.
- Prepare a workable schedule and activity time table for the day.
- Make a follow up on the clients pick up and activity time in accordance to activator.
- Do a reconciliatory activity report that will tally with activator.
- Create a quick and easy link between the Pilots and reservations in order to create a smooth govement for activities.
- Take responsibility for each client from the time they are picked up to the time of their drop off.
- Take account of the activities at the reservation’s office, which will also include Quad Biking
- Strengthen and define the bond of customer relations
- Great communication skills.
- Customer orientation.
- Must be professional, patient and have a positive attitude.
- Impressive time management and persuasive speaking skills.
- Ability to use positive language.
- Must have cultural and emotional intelligence.
- Must provide great customer service and product knowledge.
- Must have great interpersonal skills, empathy and a listening ear.
Qualifications and skills
- Grade 12 certificate.
- Certificate in travel and tourism or equivalent.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the hotel or hospitality industry.
- Proven experience in customer service or sales will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in computer use for record keeping.
- Experience with office machines e.g., Printers
How Can I Apply?
- Salary Offer 0000000 USD 0000000 Month
- Address Livingstone, Southern, Zambia