Are you a resident of Kitwe and looking for Sales / Marketing Jobs and Careers? Private Zambia is offering talented and passionate candidates to apply for Fields Sales Representative Jobs 2021 / 2022, to learn to grow and develop their skills, knowledge, and level of experience. If you are looking for Sales Jobs / Sales Careers in Zambia, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for. You can read the full details about Field Sales Representative Careers Opportunity is provided in the section below.
Field Sales Representative at Private
- Company: Private
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kitwe
Purpose of the role
The Field Sales representative, will develop sales strategies and be responsible for attracting new clients and customers. They will investigate and find new sales opportunities and close deals.
Selling products and services to existing and prospective clients.
Maintaining a positive business relationship with clients to ensure smooth operations and future sales.
Generating leads and following up on existing leads and referrals.
Achieving sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
Carrying out coordinated sales efforts with the rest of the team.
Providing management with repots on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
Following up and making courtesy calls to existing and potential clients.
Expediting the resolution of customer complaints and problems to maximize customer satisfaction.
Negotiating payment and pricing with clients.
Developing sales strategies
Travelling through the territory and meeting customers on a recurring basis.
Meeting sales targets
Conducting presentations and product demonstrations to clients.
Build and maintain long lasting client relationships.
A degree/diploma in business studies or marketing.
Specialised Knowledge and Experience
- 2 to 3 years of proven work experience in sales and customer care especially in a B2B setup.
Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with business relationship management and customer relationship management practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills, empathy and openness to feedback
Kitwe based candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 00000 USD 00000 Month
- Address Kitwe, Copperbelt, Zambia