Are you unemployed candidates and residents of Luapula? Avencion is offering talented and hard-working candidates to be a part of their Provincial Retention Community Officer Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Provincial Retention Community Officer at Avencion Limited
- Company: Avencion Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Luapula
Advert for Avencion Provincial Retention Community Officer
Name of Position: Provincial Retention Community Officer Internship
Term of internship: 6 months subject to extension to 11 months based on performance
Location: Luapula Provinces
Avencion has created a Health Leadership Program dedicated to empowering the Zambian youths who have interest in developing their career in the global health sector. The Health Leadership Program will fund six- and ten-month internships. Applicants selected for internships must successfully complete a 5-day, pre-internship training. Upon completion, participants will be placed at our headquarters, provincial or district health office or at a health facility – and will be eligible for a monthly stipend. The monthly stipend is intended to defray costs associated with transportation to and from the workplace and participation in required health leadership training and activities
Provincial Retention Community Officer are required to work five days per week and must attend Saturday leadership, management, communication, and technology skills training activity two times per month.
Future leaders will be placed, based on need, education and background; into positions across various segments of the health sector such as strategic information, health management information systems, strategic planning, management consulting, general management, administration, health finance, accounting, monitoring and evaluation, data analysis, legal and regulatory, health statistics, community engagement, social media & digital communication, private sector engagement, and renewable energy.
About Avencion: We are a Zambian owned social impact enterprise that delivers innovative and technology enabled development solutions to strengthen governments, companies, organizations, and communities.
Qualifications and Experience
- University, graduate or doctorate degree in public health, medicine, development studies, mathematics, statistics, library studies, computer science, information technology, engineering, economics, human resources management, law, adult education, accounting, finance, business administration, social sciences, natural science or related field.
- Interested in global health, management consulting, big data, data analysis, off-grid renewable energy, health management, health technology, digital communication, or social media
- Desire to be a leader; accountability, passion, good character, integrity, ability to deliver tasks with minimal supervisions, organizing skills, team player and willingness to learn and adapt
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 0000 USD 0000 Month
- Address Luapula, Zambia