Are you unemployed and residents of Lusaka? Unicef is offering suitable candidates to apply for Health Specialist Jobs and Careers 2022. Unicef is the most famous company operating all over the world, now the company has announced the Health Specialist Career Opportunity 2022. Unicef Jobs / Unicef Vacancies will enhance your skills and competencies while working with experts. The interested applicants should read the full details of Health Specialist (PMTCT and Paediatric AIDS) Vacancies 2022 is provided in the section below.
Unicef: Health Specialist Job Vacancies At Lusaka 2022
- Company: Unicef
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
Children deserve the best and we never give up.
For every child, … Health
The UNICEF Programme of Cooperation with the Government of the Republic of Zambia (GRZ) is designed to address and mitigate the threat of poverty the country’s children face, while responding to the needs with interventions addressing the multiple causative factors.
To find out more about UNICEF’s work in Zambia, Unicef
How can you make a difference?
Take this opportunity to join the vibrant Health Team working under HIV/AIDS Manager, P4, for guidance and general supervision. The Specialist supports the development and preparation of the health program/s and for managing, implementing, monitoring, evaluating and reporting of program progress of a sector of the health (e.g. nutrition, gender, maternal, neonatal, child survival/development) program/s within the country program. The Specialist provides technical guidance and management support throughout the programming processes to facilitate the administration and achievement of concrete and sustainable results according to plans, allocation, results based-management approaches and methodology (RBM) and organizational Strategic Plans and goals, standards of performance and accountability framework.
Summary of key functions/accountabilities:
- Support to program development and planning
- Program management, monitoring and delivery of results
- Technical and operational support to program implementation
- Networking and partnership building
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have;
- An Advanced University Degree in public health/nutrition, pediatric health, family health, health research, global/international health, health policy and/or management, environmental health sciences, biostatistics, socio-medical, health education, epidemiology or other health related science is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in HIV and AIDS programming and public health planning and management and/or in relevant areas of maternal and neonatal health care, health emergency/humanitarian preparedness, Relevant experience in HIV/AIDS and/or Reproductive Maternal Newborn Child and Adolescent program/project development and management in any UN system agency or organization is an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language or a local language is an asset.
For every Child, we serve you
UNICEF’s values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, and Accountability (CRITA) and core competencies required in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
The core competencies required for this post are…
- Leading and supervising (I)
- Formulating strategies and concepts (II)
- Analyzing (III)
- Relating and networking (II)
- Deciding and Initiating action (II)
- Applying technical expertise (III)
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles and will therefore undergo rigorous reference and background checks. Background checks will include the verification of academic credential(s) and employment history. Selected candidates may be required to provide additional information to conduct a background check.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 2nd November 2021.
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Lusaka, Zambia