Are you unemployed and seeking Jobs Opportunities in Lusaka, Zambia? So the Jhpiego invites you to apply for the Program Officer Jobs / Program Officer Careers available for Family Health and Nutrition (FHN) Project. The Program Officer Vacancies is available for Learners, to optimize their skills and competencies in the relevant fields of study. Jhpiego aims to provide career opportunities for qualifying candidates to learn, grow and develop their skills, So you should apply online for the Program Officer Vacant Positions 2021 / 2022 by following the instructions given below.
Program Officer Positions Available at Jhpiego
- Company: Jhpiego
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
Jhpiego is an international, non-profit health organization affiliated with Johns Hopkins University. For 40 years in East and Southern Africa.
Jhpiego seeks candidates for the following positions: –
Department: Family Health and Nutrition (FHN) Project
Reports to: Deputy Chief of Party
Family Health and Nutrition Project (FHN) is a five-year, USAID-funded project that will contribute to reduction of maternal mortality and under five mortality through collaboration with Government of the Republic of Zambia (GRZ), Ministry of Health (MOH), communities and other local partners to improve health system performance and to deliver high-quality, accessible reproductive, maternal, newborn, child, and adolescent health and nutrition (RMNCAH&N) care. Working in four provinces, Eastern, Luapula, Muchinga, and Southern, FHN will work with MOH provincial and district counterparts to deliver high-quality services, strengthen health systems, and increase community engagement.
FHN is hiring for a Program Officer who will be responsible for supporting the operational components of the FHN project including consolidating quarterly workplan, organizing logistics to execute plans, developing and monitoring procurement plans. He/She will work close with the Deputy Chief of Party and Finance and Administrative Director to monitor scope, schedule, and cost performance while also monitoring risk management and change control. He/She will provide operational and logistical support ensuring operational efficiency.
- Consolidate provincial quarterly work plans and reports
- Update and monitor project management monitoring tools
- Organize logistics for work led by FHN’s Lusaka-based team
- Update and monitor project procurement plan
- In collaboration with Provincial TA Lead and Transport and Logistics Manager, develop FHN quarterly travel plan to meet FHN visitation standards.
- Support operational requirement for direct implementation activities and/or procurements in consultation with objective leads.
- Degree in Business Administration/management with 6-7 years’ experience
- Experience in Office management for projects funded by international donors (knowledge of US Government regulations preferred but not a must)
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, and Word Perfect applications
- Able to handle a variety of assignments sometimes under pressure of deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, leadership, supervisory and conflict management skills
- Familiarity with USAID donor policies and administrative procedures, and experience in design and implementation health programs
- Ability to supervise in a complex environment with multiple tasks, short deadlines and intense pressure to achieve desired results
- Strong communication (writing and oral presentation) skills
How to Apply
To apply, please send your application letter and curriculum vitae in a single document, stating the position in the subject line to the Human Resources Manager: Zambiajobs@jhpiego.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: Thursday October 21, 2021.
Candidates who meet the above requirements, you should go to the official site of Jhpiego, in order to apply online for the recently announced Program Officer Jobs Careers 2021-22 based in Lusaka, Zambia.
- Salary Offer 00000 USD 00000 Month
- Address Lusaka, Zambia