The CARE Zambia invites unemployed candidates to apply for Project Management Coordinator Jobs 2021 / 2022 available at Chipata, Eastern, Zambia. CARE Zambia is an International Non-Governmental Organization with various projects available in different Provinces of Zambia, you should take full advantage by joining the Project Management Coordinator Careers 2021 / 2022. If you are seeking CARE Zambia Vacant Positions / CARE Zambia Vacancies, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for. The interested applicants should read the full details and descriptions of the Project Management Coordinator Vacancies 2021 / 2022 is provided in the section below.
Project Management Coordinator – MEAL at CARE Zambia
- Company: CARE Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Chipata
The following vacancies are available in Lusaka and Chipata under an Adolescent Sexual Reproductive Health Rights (ASRHR) project.
- Job Title: Project Management Coordinator – MEAL
- Reports to: Program Manager – MEAL
- Type of Contract: Fixed Term
The Project Management Coordinator – MEAL will provide leadership and support in development and operationalization of an M&E system, including M&E plans at program and partner levels, and ensure that the system aligns with CARE Zambia’s M&E indicators; Support the team and partner staff in M&E capacity to monitor and demonstrate progress and outcomes of interventions. The position will supervise data management support on the program, to help strengthen data quality checks and ensure that data is of high quality, supporting the program team to carry out onsite data verifications, strengthening program quality and accountability and generating evidence, documentation of innovations and their outcomes at all levels of the program. S/he will also ensure quality of program activities at CARE and partner level are assessed against set quality benchmarks; that program stakeholder input is sought at different levels; and program findings are shared with the stakeholders and feedback incorporated into program decision making process, for accountability and learning.
Specific Deliverables, Responsibilities and Tasks
- Provide leadership support in all aspects of M&E for the program
- Work with Program Manager – MEAL in the development of the M&E plan and implementation strategy, ensuring that all interventions are well captured and indicators of monitoring progress and measuring outcomes are technically sound and captured.
- Support compliance to the program M&E Plan at Country office level and monitoring compliance of partners and CARE’s M&E plans.
- Working with the MEAL Manager to develop tools for data collection and reporting, and their guidelines for use and ensuring that compliance to the tools is achieved.
- Develop assessments and identification of program beneficiaries, program data base and ensure the same is updated monthly and reports generated, as often as per indicators for reporting progress at individual level and contextual level.
- Support monitoring of M&E activities as indicated in the work plan and against the M&E budget.
- Ensuring monitoring and reporting timelines are compiled to.
- Working closely with the program team provide quarterly progress updates on program activities against implementation and M&E plan and ensuring that the actions proposed are incorporated to improve performance measurement.
- Working with the Program team to identify M&E capacity gaps and develop capacity building plans to address those gaps.
- Working closely with Program team to support the documentation of Human Interest Stories and lessons learnt.
- Support the Program Manager in planning and facilitating program monitoring and evaluation strengthening activities for the program.
- Responsible for updating the program database/ performance framework on a monthly basis with verified performance results.
- Support in the development of database/data capturing tools.
- Closely working with the Program team, perform data quality checks/verification to all data received and collected with an aim of ensuring that program data is reliable and accurate.
- Together with the Program team, perform quarterly and annual monitoring support at field level and routinely support in conducting data audits/trails.
- Ensure that all program data support documents are appropriately stored for easy of retrieval during verification and other need basis.
- Represent the Program in core monitoring and evaluation committees, Provincial and District engagements and related program activities as necessary.
- Represent the Program in decentralised M&E forums, selected M&E capacity building and strengthening forums with a view to keeping the program informed on current initiatives and developments in M&E, and provide staffs updates from these forums.
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the supervisor, related to collaboration and networking.
- Support enhanced management cohesion of cross sectoral and innovation areas of the program with staff programs and MEAL.
- Strengthen CARE’s Monitoring and Evaluation roles including MEAL systems development, reporting of Program and Program Information and Impact Reporting System (PIIRS), capacity strengthening on quality M&E on the program
- Support CARE’s achievement of strategic interventions as outlined in the strategic plan, program principles and other frameworks on the program
- Undertake any other relevant duties as assigned by supervisor or management that enhance CARE’s mission.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Demography, Development Studies, Sociology, Social Work or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized University or College
- Diploma or Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation
- At least 4 or 5 years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation of NGO or Government project/programmes
- Training in Gender will be an added advantage
- Excellent skills in methodologies for collecting, processing and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data.
- Excellent skills in qualitative and quantitative research, monitoring and evaluation methods including survey design and report writing.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis tools (SPSS or other equivalent software) and database management systems (Excel, Access or other equivalent software).
- Strong analytical, coordination, facilitation, negotiation, interpersonal, documentation, report writing and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and coordinate with a variety of partners and stakeholders, maintaining harmonious and productive working relationships
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
How to Apply for Project Management Coordinator Vacancy At CARE Zambia 2021-22
Suitably qualified and interested members of the public are invited to apply. Application letters accompanied by detailed CVs and daytime contact numbers should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 28th October 2021
CARE is an Equal Opportunity Employer promoting gender, equity, and diversity. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, you should go to the official site of CARE Zambia, to apply online for the recently announced Project Management Coordinator Job Vacancies 2021 / 2022 available at Chipata, Eastern, Zambia.
- Salary Offer 0000 USD 0000 Month
- Address Chipata, Eastern, Zambia
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 0-5