The Tyre King Enterprises Limited is offering the Latest Management Accountant Jobs 2020 in Zambia. If you are looking for Jobs at Tyre King, You can have a look on the details and descriptions.
Tyre King is urgently seeking the services of a qualified, individual to fill the position of Management Accountant. Our company is one of the leading, specialized automobile Tyre retailers in Zambia currently operating in fifteen (15) Tyre sales and fitment outlets in Zambia. We are, therefore, seeking to recruit the following professional to join our Head office finance team on a full-time basis.
MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT (Base: Head Office – Lusaka)
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the suitable candidate should be;
- Adept at the preparation of financial statements and interpretation of financial performance report, treasury/working capital management and demonstrate astute financial advisory competencies and achievements.
- The candidate should have a strong budgeting and cost accounting [training] background with practical experience in payables management, inventory management, investments analysis, and financial modeling to achieve set performance targets.
- The suitable candidate to demonstrate extensive knowledge on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Accounting Standards (IAS) and shall be responsible to facilitate external audits.
- Review reports and analyzes projections of sales, profit, and cash flows against actual figures, budgeted expenses and against final totals
- Prepare monthly management reports for submission to management for review.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly operational reports for management on income and expenditure
- Prepare annual operating budget and capital budget
- Analyze investment opportunities
- Ensure adherence to internal control systems and procedures to minimize loss of revenue
- Work towards a clean and unqualified audit report
1. Full CIMA or ACCA
2. Member of ZICA
3. Have operating knowledge in NAVISION or similar Accounting packages.
4. IT proficient (Good knowledge of MS Office, databases and Microsoft Dynamics Environment) and Microsoft Excel modeling.
5. Two to three years, experience in financial management
6. Commercial awareness, with an interest in business and an understanding of how an organization works and manages resources.
7. Ability to explain complex financial information in a clear way
8. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
9. A lively and enquiring mind with a logical approach to work, combined with analytical and problem-solving skills
10. Organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
11. Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
How to Apply
Please send your detailed CV, cover letters and copies of your academic qualifications to the HR Manager, P.o. Box 34705, Lusaka or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date August 16, 2019
- Address HR Manager, P.o. Box 34705, Lusaka, Zambia
- Experience Level Manager