The Zambia Centre for Accountancy Studies University (ZCAS) invites unemployed young youth of Zambia to apply for Executive Assistant Jobs 2022 available at Lusaka, Zambia.
Executive Assistant at The Zambia Centre for Accountancy Studies University (ZCAS)
- Company: The Zambia Centre for Accountancy Studies University (ZCAS)
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To provide secretarial services and other related services to the office of the Vice Chancellor in
order to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the office.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drafts a variety of correspondence, letters, memoranda, reports, contracts, agreements of
confidential and no-confidential nature for the approval of the Supervisor;
- Drafts letters on routine matters based on precedence for approval of the Supervisor;
- Receives and filters in-coming phones, screens visitors from within and outside the
- Handles visitors, queries and correspondence in the absence of the Supervisor and
directs the correspondence or visitors to the appropriate offices for action;
- Plans for, schedules, and makes travel arrangements for Vice Chancellor;
- Maintains a chronological order of all correspondence, minutes, letters, reports, and
related documents to facilitate records, reference, and ease retrieval;
- Ensures the office has adequate stocks for hospitality basis at all times;
- Maintains a smart office layout befitting the corporate image of the Vice Chancellor’s
- Maintains leave database up to date for the Executive Office.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 School Certificate with five credits including English and Mathematics.
- Diploma in Advanced Secretarial Services and Office Management.
- At least five (5) years of relevant work experience preferably gained from a private
institution of higher learning working closely with both academic and administrative staff.
- Member of Secretaries Association of Zambia.
- Excellent IT and Microsoft office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Strong oral and written communication, report writing and presentation skills.
- Public and Human Relations.
- Good personal presentation.
- Document management and filing skills.
- Records and archive management skills.
- Presentable and neat with capacity to pay attention to detail.
- High levels of integrity, confidentiality, and self-initiative.
- Ability to work with highly diverse and professional teams.
- Discipline and Responsiveness.
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 00000 USD 00000 Month
- Address Lusaka, Zambia