Nathan Associates Inc has been announced suitable candidates to apply for Driver/Office Assistant Jobs Opportunity 2021 / 2022 available in Lusaka, Zambia.
Driver/Office Assistant at Nathan Associates Inc.
- Company: Nathan Associates Inc.
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
Nathan Associates Inc. (Nathan) is a leading provider of analytic and economic consultancy services worldwide. In the past decade, we have implemented more than 120 projects in more than 50 countries leveraging our global presence in Washington, D.C., London, and India. Nathan focuses on a range of economic development subject matter areas including Trade & Logistics; Economic Policy & Governance; Private Sector Development; Women’s Economic Empowerment; and Financial Solutions.
Nathan is implementing the USAID Zambia Revenue for Growth Activity (R4G), which is supporting the Government of the Republic of Zambia (GRZ) in its efforts to improve domestic revenue mobilization to expand the fiscal space for public spending and investments in service delivery and poverty reduction. R4G is designed to support the GRZ in accomplishing the following four objectives:
- Improve Tax Administration;
- Strengthen Tax Policy;
- Enhance Public-Private Dialogue; and
- Address other Emerging Fiscal Policy and Management Priorities.
Nathan is currently seeking a Driver/Office Assistant for the USAID Zambia Revenue for Growth Activity. The Driver/Office Assistant will be responsible for transporting staff and providing logistics and other support to the project. Preference will be given to local applicants. The Driver/Office Assistant reports to the Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP). This is a full-time position.
- Transport staff, official passengers, assets, and other materials in a safe manner.
- Maintain the cleanliness and safe custody of all vehicles assigned and driven.
- Ensure the regular recording of all trips made, and the endorsement of passengers (if any) or authorizing officer in the vehicle log book.
- Report any vehicle damages or faults in a timely manner.
- Ensure the timely and proper repairs, service, and maintenance of the vehicles assigned in an efficient manner.
- Check and provide regular reports/endorsements on vehicle repairs, service, and maintenance undertaken by the authorized vehicle repair vendors.
- Provide information or clarification (where necessary) to the DCOP in the preparation of the monthly vehicle fuel consumption report and monthly vehicle maintenance and repair report.
- Ensure vehicles have parking tickets/coupons.
- Provide logistics and other office support as requested by the COP or DCOP.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Five (5) years’ or more commercial driving experience.
- Clean driving record.
- Completion of driver training course(s) preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience working on USAID or donor-funded projects preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in economics, business administration, or a related field preferred.
How to Apply?
To apply for this job email your details to RGARecruiting@nathaninc.com
Closing Date: 14th November , 2021.
- Salary Offer 0000 USD 0000 Month
- Address Lusaka, Zambia