Do you have 2 years’ experience of driving manual transmission vehicles? Right to Care is currently seeking for unemployed Grade 12 residents of Northern and Muchinga Provinces to apply for Driver Job Vacancies 2022.
Driver x2 at Right to Care 2022
- Company: Right to Care
- Location: Zambia
Right to Care is at the vanguard in supporting and delivering prevention, care, and treatment services for HIV and associated diseases. We work with government and communities to find pioneering solutions to build and strengthening public healthcare.
We embrace a strong entrepreneurial culture and focuses on innovation and the use of technology to enhance services, address skills shortages, and deliver quality healthcare outcomes. Our areas of expertise include HIV and TB care and treatment, pharmacy automation, medical male circumcision, and cervical cancer diagnosis and treatment.
Right to Care Zambia has been awarded a five (5) year project funded by the USAID through the PEPFAR mechanism. The Maintained Epidemic Control of HIV (MECH) Project aims to reduce HIV mortality, morbidity and transmission by achieving the UNAIDS and PEPFAR goal of 95/95/95 HIV treatment coverage by providing comprehensive HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment maintenance services in Luapula, Northern and Muchinga provinces of Zambia. The MECH project will work closely with and in support of the Ministry of Health.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Request to Hire Ref#: RTCZ21 – 153
Closing date: 31st December 2021
Position: Driver x 2
Location: Northern & Muchinga Province
Contract type: Fixed Term
Contract duration: Two (2) Years
Reporting to: Administrative Assistant
Job grade: TBA
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate
- Must have a valid Zambian driving License with a minimum of Class C.
- Good knowledge of car mechanics, a certificate in car maintenance is an added advantage.
Desirable qualifications and Experience:
- 2 years’ experience of driving manual transmission vehicles, USAID or similar projects experience will be an added advantage.
- Must have thorough knowledge of the Road Safety rules and regulations.
- Honest, mature and sober character
- Fluent proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
- Working knowledge of Computers: Microsoft Word and Excel. TECHNICAL AND
- Very good Driving Skills
- Computer literacy
- Good communication skills KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
Program Facilitation (Driving programme activities)
- Undertake the day-to-day facilitation sample deliveries activities as prescribed.
- Adhere to the appropriate use of Right to Care (RTC) motor vehicles
- To provide support in Staff Driving Testing/Orientation as part of the company vehicle driving authorisation
Motor Vehicle maintenance
- Ensure that all vehicles are timely and adequately serviced by the official service provider.
- Ensure that all trips are authorized, start and finish mileage is recorded, fuel allocated, and purpose of the journey are indicated in the movement logbook before undertaking any trip
- Report all accidents and defects on motor vehicles so that they can be attended to on time by the Transport Officer.
- Monitor and ensure that the status of motor vehicles e.g., engine oil, water, brake fluid and tire condition etc. are in good state before using the motor vehicle
- Check for consistency on the paper form accompanying the samples from the clinics
- Updating all documents related to motor vehicles: Service logs, logbook, and fuel analysis.
- Prepare fuel requisitions DISCLAIMER By applying for the above-mentioned position, you consent to Right to Care to conduct qualification, ID, criminal and reference checks (internal and external) which forms part of the Company’s recruitment policy and procedure. Should you not receive a response to your application from Right to Care within one month of this advert being placed, kindly consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process. Right to Care reserves the right to withdraw the vacancy at any time for whatever reason.
Right to Care is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
How Can I Apply?
- Salary Offer 000 USD 000 Month
- Address Northern, Muchinga, Zambi