National Institute Of Public Administration (NIPA) invites young youth of Zambia to apply for Registry Supervisor Job Vacancies 2022 based in Lusaka. If you are unemployed and you have a passion to gain skills, knowledge and competencies in the relevant fields. If you are looking for Registry Supervisor Jobs / Registry Supervisor Careers, you have come to the right place. You can read the full details about NIPA Zambia Careers 2022 is mentioned below.
Registry Supervisor at National Institute Of Public Administration
- Company: National Institute Of Public Administration
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
The National Institute of Public Administration [NIPA], exists under the Act of Parliament No. 15 of 1998. The Institute now seeks the services of highly motivated individuals to join its team of skilled professionals.
Registry Supervisor (01)
To ensure effective provision of registry services in order to facilitate efficient and reliable records storage and retrieval.
Deputy Registrar, Administration
Knowledge and Skill requirements:
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Records Management or its equivalent.
- Three (03) years relevant postgraduate experience in a reputable organization.
- Membership of a relevant professional body.
- Excellent communication skills.
Location – NIPA Main Campus, Lusaka
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 00000 USD 00000 Month
- Address Lusaka, Zambia