Enko Education invites suitable candidates to apply for School Operations Officer 2022 available in different Provinces Of Zambia. Enko Education Jobs will boost your skills, knowledge, and level of experience in the relevant fields of study. If you are interested and want to get experience in School Operations Officer Careers 2022, you may apply for Enko Education Vacancies 2022. You can read the full details about Enko Education Vacant Positions 2022 is provided in the section below.
School Operations Officer at Enko Education
- Company: Enko Education
- Location: Zambia
Pestalozzi Education Center is looking of an operations officer to oversee and coordinate the operations of the school in Lusaka Zambia.
The mission of the role
The quality and safety of learning & teaching conditions within the school rely on the Operations lead. S/he implements general security & safety measures, coordinates the purchase of school equipment & services and supervises the maintenance of the school infrastructure and equipment. In short, s/he enforces the safest fire emergency procedure, buys the best books and finds the quickest suppliers to fix A/Cs in less than 24h.
The children and school community are protected thanks to the maintenance of Security & Safety measures
first aid trained staff
- Fire emergency procedure in place
- Basic Security and fire safety measures are in place (as per the Security checklist)The school building, equipment & grounds are clean and well maintained
- % school community satisfaction toward cleanliness
- HoS appreciation of turnaround time to get things fixed (A/C, generator, furniture, etc.)Insurance contracts are in place and used in case of an incident
- The annual cost of insurance
of successful insurance claims vs # of incidents
School purchases and relationships with third-party contractors are well managed in collaboration with the Procurement Manager
of quotes collected/purchase
- Value for suppliers’ money: furniture, I.T., books, canteen, tuck shop, transport, etc.
- % satisfaction of Head of School with third partiesAssets are regularly controlled in collaboration with school staff
- Annual asset inventory (with Finance Officer) is performed
- Record tracking process in place to lend school equipment to staff & studentsExpected skills
· Negotiation skills, flair for the best deal
· Attention to detail
· Interpersonal skills, organisation and communication abilities
· Ability to handle administrative documents and submissions
About Enko Education
Enko Education is a fast-growing network of African international schools, increasing access to the world’s best universities for learners across Africa.
Enko Education has developed innovative programmes leading to globally recognised and sought after qualifications that we offer at a fraction of the cost of other international schools in Africa. Furthermore, Enko learners are supported in their higher education applications through our university guidance programme, selecting the right universities and securing admission and financing for their studies. We offer an outstanding learning experience to educate our learners with Africa at heart and the world in mind.
Enko Education model is showing impressive results, with learners joining top universities like Yale University (USA), Sciences Po (Fr), the University of Toronto (Canada), African Leadership University (Rwanda) and many more.
Enko Education’s network includes 13 schools across 9 African countries and aims to reach 60 more schools in at least 20 African countries over the next five years. Be part of the adventure!
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 000000 USD 000000 Month
- Address Lusaka, Zambia