Do you have Swimming Experience and looking for Job as a Trainer? So your wait is over now, the Rhodes Park School is currently looking for Female Swimmer to apply for the Female Swimming Instructor/Trainer Jobs Opportunity 2021 / 2022 In Lusaka. If you are interested to do this job so you may apply for the Swimming Instructor Vacancies In Rhodes Park School Zambia by forwarding their job application form to the recruitment department.
Female Swimming Instructor Job Opportunity 2021-22
- Company: Rhodes Park School
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
Rhodes Park School is a leading private educational institution in Zambia and has been serving Lusaka Parents since the 1960s. We offer kindergarten to high school (K-12) classes that follow local and international syllabi.
As an equal opportunity employer, Rhodes Park School requires the services of a suitably qualified Female who is well-motivated and results-driven to be appointed in the position of Swimming Instructor.
The position holder’s primary role is to help teach and coach children of all ages to develop swimming skills, techniques and confidence in the water
- To plan and deliver swimming lessons appropriate to the level of swimmer ensuring adherence to the scheme of work and lesson plans
- Ensure safe provision of all swimming equipment and ensure it is used correctly and that it remains in good condition
- Make sure safety standards are followed in sessions and that risk assessments are undertaken
- Identify participants’ abilities and encourage them to reach their full potential
- Correct faults in swimming techniques and identify ways to improve performance
- To be a positive role model, create a positive and fun environment in which to motivate and encourage children and adults to participate in swimming
- Organize and supervise assistants and helpers as directed by the Head of PE
- Regularly assess and report each participant’s ability and progress
- Work alongside the Swimming Coordinator, other Swimming Teachers/Coaches and Lifeguards to help ensure that participants can swim in a safe environment at all times.
- Creating an educational and safe swimming environment for all learners
- Ensuring high levels of customer service in every interaction with learners by understanding their concerns and accommodating their needs.
- Ensuring a high standard of safety at all times and providing first aid when necessary.
- Enforcing all company policies and procedures to maintain a quiet, safe and secure environment for learners.
- Adhering and adapting to all current and new ISAZ and ZASU policies, procedures and initiatives
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & PERSONAL COMPETENCIES
- Full Grade 12 certificate with 5 Credit or better;
- A Secondary Teacher’s diploma in Physical Education with a bias towards swimming with two years working experience in a reputable organization. A Bachelor’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Swimming Coach/Instructor/Lifeguarding and Water Safety Certifications like ASCA/FINA or any other equivalents
- Qualified teacher registered and licensed with The Teaching Council of Zambia (TCZ)
- Basic First Aid Training
- Confident and Knowledgeable Swimmer with a good Track-Record in Instructing
- The ability to inspire confidence and motivate swimmers
- Must be Computer literate
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving skills
- Must hold high levels of integrity and professionalism
How to Apply Online for Female Swimming Instructor Job Opportunity at Rhodes Park School
If you believe you meet these terms, forward your Cover Letter, CV, NRC, TCZ License and certified copies of professional qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly state the position you are applying for in the subject of your email. The Ending Date of the submission is 10th Nov 2021.
- Salary Offer 0000000 USD 0000000 Month
- Address Lusaka, Zambia