Lubambe Copper Mine Limited is offering the Project Engineer jobs and careers opportunity 2021 / 2022 available at Chililabombwe, Zambia. The Project Engineer job vacancies are available for hard-working and talented candidates. The Lubambe Copper Mine Limited Jobs will enhance your skills level, and it will be very helpful for you in the future. You should take advantage of this opportunity. Lubambe Copper Mine Limited always provides great opportunities for learners. The Lubambe Copper Mine Limited job vacancies 2021 have been announced in Chililabombwe, Zambia. and now you can get full advantage of the Project Engineer jobs 2021/2022. You can apply online for the Lubambe Copper Mine Limited jobs and careers 2021 / 2022. If you are seeking for Project Engineer job vacancies in Zambia then you are at the right place. Interested applicants should read the details and descriptions given below.
Project Engineer Jobs at Lubambe Copper Mine Limited
Company: Lubambe Copper Mine Limited
Lubambe Copper Mine is located within the Greater Konkola Area of the Zambian Copperbelt and consists of a large – scale mining license covering an area of approximately 228 square kilometres.
Completed and commissioned in 2012, Lubambe is an underground operation supported by a shaft and decline access with a 2.5 million tonne per annum capacity ore concentrator. The mine’s current depth is 450 meters producing a high-grade copper concentrate which is then treated at Zambian smelters.
The mine currently employs 1, 125 direct employees, a further 1,200 contractors. It places the highest priority on safety with a world class safety system.
Supporting local communities and suppliers is a key business focus of the mine.
EMR Capital owns an 80% controlling interest in Lubambe while ZCCM-IH owns 20%.
The Mine seeks to employ experienced and qualified individuals in the following positions:
PROJECT ENGINEER (X3)
This position reports to Project Manager
Core Purpose of the Position
To ensure quality assurance and quality control of processes surrounding the underground contractor.
Key Performance Areas/Indicators (KPA/Is):
- Provide coaching and support to Underground Drill Operators.
- Ensure that ore ends are drilled according to design and at high standard.
- Ensure that ore ends are supported to a high standard.
- Identify areas of improvement in the Mining Development cycle.
- Assess and report on all aspects of Mine Development standards.
Academic Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Mining Engineering.
- Underground experience will be added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and collaboratively with others.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Power Point and Excel.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements you can go to the official site of Lubambe Copper Mine Limited in order to apply online for the Project Engineer job vacancies 2021 / 2022 available at Zambia.