Internal Audit Director Jobs 2020: ZAFFICO
Zambia Forestry and Forest Industries Corporation Limited Is Offering Internal Audit Director Jobs 2020, If You are Looking For Jobs at Zambia Forestry and Forest Industries Corporation Limited You Don’t Miss this Opportunity, Where You Can Show Your Work & Skills. You May Apply Internal Audit Director Jobs 2020 Available at Zambia.
The Zambia Forestry and Forest Industries Corporation Limited (ZAFFICO) is a perastatal organization responsible for establishing and managing exotic forest plantations in the country.
The Corporation’s mission is to establish and sustainably manage forest plantations and supply quality wood and other forest products to its clients.
In pursuance of its mission, the Corporation is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the under listed position:
DIRECTOR – AUDIT (4 YEARS CONTRACT)
To ensure that the Corporation’s risk management and strategies implemented operate effectively.
The key role is to monitor the overall process and provide assurance that the designed systems meet the objectives.
To facilitate and develop a comprehensive process for assessing, identifying, monitoring and reducing pertinent business risk that could interfere with the Corporation’s objectives and goals.
MAIN DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB HOLDER
- Formulates and updates the risk and audit policies, procedures and systems.
- Monitors the implementation of the policies, procedures and systems.
- Develops and executes the annual Audit Plan and perform duties necessary to achieve the Internal Audit objectives and scope
- Evaluates the Corporation’s system of risk management, governance and internal controls to ensure that it is functioning as planned and that it is updated as necessary to meet changes in operating conditions.
- Proactively promotes effective internal controls to mitigate risks of fraud or error.
- Coordinates the Internal Audit effort with those of the Corporation’s external auditors to minimize duplication of effort.
- Preparation of departmental reports and make follow ups on Management observations to ensure implementations oftheir recommendations.
- Coordinates the Enterprise Risk Management programmes ofthe Corporation.
- Leads internal investigations and consultancies.
- Involvement in the implementation of new processes and systems to provide an independent view of the quality of the project management and to embed an effective control framework from the start.
- Reviews and challenges the Corporation’s policies to ensure that they are up-to-date and relevant.
- Supervise and co-ordinate subordinates by giving professional guidance on audit procedures.
- Liaise with departmental heads on audit findings prior to presenting the same to Management, Chief Executive and theAudit and Risk Committee of the Board.
- Review departmental performance relative to departmental objectives and resources with the laid down standards to achieve Corporation objective with maximum efficiency.
- Prepare quarterly reports for presentation to the Audit and Risk Committee of the Board.
MINUMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- Relevant University Degree and / or Full ACCA, CIMA, CIA or CISA
- Seven (7) years post qualifying hands-on experience in a senior management role.
- Member of the Internal Auditors Institute of Zambia
How to Apply
Interested candidates may submit their application letters, copies of relevant academic certificates and curriculum vitae indicating contact telephone or cell number’s, names and contact addresses of traceable referees and copies of other credentials to the address below:
DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCE
If You Becoming the Minimum Ability Standard as Mentioned Above, You Should Apply Online for the Recently Announced Internal Audit Director Jobs 2020 Available at Zambia.